Friday, December 6, 2013

Four Easy Gifts to Make

These are four fun projects that children can make to give as gifts this Christmas. I have posted them individually before and will include the links below. I have made all of them with young children, although the examples here were done by me. The most difficult one is probably the paper beads. They can be a bit tedious and require well-developed fine motor skills. Children love making anything with glitter, so the pins are easy and a real hit. The washer necklaces are also easier than they may look. A child made one as a gift for me last year with his mom after we had made them in class. The spoons are a personal favorite and I plan to do them with classes in January.

 

Spoons.

 

Washer Necklaces.

 

Paper Beads.

 

Glitter Pin.

No comments:

Post a Comment