Wednesday, March 7, 2012
How to Make Buttons with Polymer Clay
Polymer clay is available is such luscious colors. I chose to blend three different colors to make my buttons.
1. Knead the clay to make it easier to work with.
2. Roll it out with a rolling pin.
3. Use a bottle cap or tube of lipstick to cut out shapes.
4. Press an actual button into the clay as a template to see where the holes should go.
5. Form the holes with a tooth pick.
6. Bake your buttons following the directions on the package.
That's it! Have fun.